Julie D is an Indie Flick
But you'll have to go to the extended entry to see what the movie of my life would be.
memes: January 2006 Archives
Julie D is an Indie Flick
***You Are a Seeker Soul***
You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges.
You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions.
Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist.
Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).
Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others.
And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you.
You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically.
Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.
Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul
I'm working on a long post on how the recent attacks on midwifery in the USA are part of the culture of death, but inbetween attacks of inspiration and moments of desperation I've been making the rounds of the blogs. Erik, who has been quiet for a while, has put up several good posts and even a meme - with which he tagged me. It's easier than doing what I'm supposed to be doing, anyhow. Taxes, financial aid forms, cleaning house, preparing a talk for my confirmation students. Maybe if I worked a little harder on my blogging I could regain my status as a mammal in the TTLB ecosystem.....
I'm a Porsche 911!
You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.
Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
This time my daughter nailed me.
The problem is that I can't really think of my weird habits. I know that I must have them, but to my mind if I have them they can't be that weird. But I'll try to think of five of them, and if any of my children or friends read this and can contribute more, feel free to chime in in the comments box.
1) I have to sleep on the proper side of the bed. My husband must be on my right side.
2) The silverware must be properly arranged in its drawer. I have used the same organizer for 15 plus years and several moves,even though the plastic is getting discolored, because I haven't found anything else that fits the silverware properly.
3) drinking glasses must be put into the cupboard upside down, so that nothing can fall into them. If they were stored right side up, I rinse them before I use them.
4) there is a proper way to set the table. If you are at my house I must use it or I get anxious and rearrange things. However, I tolerate all kinds of stuff when it isn't in my space.
5) ?????? I'm sure that there must be more. contributions accepted.
You're supposed to tag 5 other people. OK, the next five of you to read this, if you haven't already done it, you're it. Let me know when you've done it and I'll link to your answers.
that I moved to the extended entry so it won't mess up my front page. (I amy be a slow learner, but I'm not totally stupid)
Via Julie D.