1. Where/How did you meet?
Through a friend, on March 23, 2973
2. How long have you known each other?
3. How long after you met did you start dating?
4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
5. How long was your engagement?
6. How long have you been married?
7. What is your anniversary?
Feb 23, 1974
8. How many people came to your wedding reception?
somewhere between 200 and 300 - we lost track
9. What kind of cake did you serve?
lemon cake, buttercream frosting
10. Where was your wedding?
Sacred Heart Chapel at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles CA
11. What did you serve for your meal?
no meal. just snacks. my mom's friends got together and made tons of finger sandwiches which were frozen and then thawed the day of the wedding
12. How many people were in your wedding party?
lots. maid of honor/best man, 5 each bridesmaids/groomsmen, a ring bearer and a flower girl
13. Are you still friends with them all?
I'm related to most of them!
14.Did your spouse cry during the ceremony?
15. Most special moment of your wedding day?
Getting to the hotel and shaking out all the rice
16.Any funny moments?
I had a piece of antique lace that was draped over my veil, and it kept falling off
17. Any big disasters?
not really - we ran out of food but there was a convenience store just down the road so my mom sent one of the kids out to get some more snacks
my little brother got into the champagne and got a little soused
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
night one - Huntington Hotel
night two - fold out coach in my folks house
night three - camped out near San Luis Obispo, sleeping in the camper that was hauling our household goods to our new home
night three - our new place
19. How long were you gone?
20. If you were to do your wedding over, what would you change?
21. What side of the bed do you sleep on?:
facing the headboard, it would be the right
22. What size is your bed?
23. Greatest strength as a couple?
24. Greatest challenge as a couple?
25. Who literally pays the bills?
we do it together
26. What is your song?
don't really have one
27. What did you dance your first dance to?
at the wedding, it was Color My World
28. Describe your wedding dress:
antique lace picture is here
29. What kind of flowers did you have at your wedding?
roses, daisies, and baby's breath
30. Are your wedding bands engraved?
31. How old were you when you got married?
If you haven't done this one yet, consider yourself tagged!