The Trousered Ape passed me the challenge
1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?
That is a tough one - because I would have to memorize it and recite it repeatedly. I would be responsible for seeing that the book did not pass into oblivion. I think that I would probably go for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, because it is not boring and the language is poetic enough to memorize easily.
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
I don't get crushes.....
3. The last book you bought was . . .
French Women don't Get Fat. Hey, the Glad Gastronome suggested it and it was for sale at CostCo when I went by there last week...
4. The last book you read was . . .
America's Bishop: The Life and Times of Fulton J. Sheen by Thomas Reeves.
5. What are you currently reading?
French Women don't get Fat
The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History by Thomas Woods
Why Humanae Vitae Was Right by Janet Smith
6. Five books you would take to a desert island:
The Ronald Knox translation of the Holy Bible
The Complete Shakespeare
The Past through Tomorrow by Robert A. Heinlein
The 1940 Hymnal/1928 Prayer Book
Nouveau Petite Larousse Illustré. Dictionnaire Encyclopédique. (I didn't think I could get away with the Encyclopedia Britannica!)
7. What three people are you passing this stick on to and why?
Eutychus Fell I think that he has an interesting perspective on life
Father Shane Tharp of the Catholic Ragemonkeys - just to see what books he would have on his desert island!
Aisling, the Princess Mommy - because moms read too!