1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? Laundry and silverware.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? I love to cook for an appreciative audience.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? Routine is boring. As needed or when it strikes my fancy. Of course, I no longer need to child-proof the house....
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? Probably, but I am not the one to identify them!
5. What was the last thing you cleaned? Earlier this week I removed several piles of books off the bedroom floor onto bookshelves, and then I was able to sweep and dust the floor.