Erik was the first to put in an interview request.
1) Your blog refers to food, art, music, bullfighting, and politics. How do these connect to Catholic Theology?
2) I understand that you are a graduate of the University of California's Santa Cruz campus. This campus is not exactly known as a bastion of conservative thought. How did your values system and the university work together during your years there?
3) You seem to be a talented cook as well as musician. Do you see a connection between the culinary and musical arts?
4) What prompted you to become a virtuoso in the kitchen?
5) Who would you personally like to see as the next Pope?